Located in the heart of an outstanding natural site listed Natura 2000, just a few kilometres from Fréjus Saint-Raphaël, near Nice and Cannes, discover the Base du Rocher in Roquebrune-sur-Argens.
On the programme:
- Beautiful canoe and kayak trips along the Argens, Var's longest coastal river of the Var, which flows from Roquebrune-sur-Argens to the sea. Water is bountiful, even in summer. The river is easy to navigate with calm water and no rapids. Beginners are welcome. Proficient swimmers only.
- Hire a mountain-bike a ride along lovely quiet roads and trails around the stunning red rock of Roquebrune (itineraries provided).
- Try your hand at our 18-hole mini-golf course with a view of the lake and the Rocher.
- One-day activities programmes organised for groups and works councils.
Restaurants nearby, changing rooms and toilets.
Covid-19 special services :
The Health Pass is not required. Maintain barrier gestures!
Due to the Covid-19 health crisis,
we have procedures in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
The canoe-kayak trip is by nature an activity allowing the distancing by the configuration of the individual boats made available and the very large area of the river (14km) on which navigation is practiced.
This activity allows you to explore large natural spaces while staying at a good distance from other participants.
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : Children
- Services : Mountainbike hireStand up paddle rentalRental of via ferrata equipmentPets welcomeCanoe hire
- Equipments : Picnic areaSustainable developmentOuthouse
You will also like
Balade en canoë - De la Base au lac Noirel
Base du Rocher Canoë / kayak - De la Base au lac Noirel.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Paddle sur l'Argens
Base du Rocher Paddle - De la Base au lac Noirel. Sortie 1h (ne permet pas d'aller jusqu'au lac). Sortie 2h Sortie demi-journéeRoquebrune-sur-Argens
Lake Perrin is an artificial lake situated below the Rock of Roquebrune. The site used to be a sand quarry and was exploited for about forty years before being filled with water.Roquebrune-sur-Argens