Live unique experiences in nature !
Because the east of the Var abounds in unique places, small rivers, hills and massifs, it would be a mistake not to take advantage of them ! In our top :
1. Go to Cap Dramont and climb to Semaphore.
Admire the panorama while sitting on the bench at the top...Discover
2. Climb the Roquebrune Rock
Contemplate the 360° view of the Massif des Maures, the Esterel, the Argens, the Mont Lachens ?Discover
3. In the footsteps of Santiago de Compostela
Walk in the footsteps of the pilgrims of that time !Discover
4. Stroll around the Villepey Ponds
Observe the many birds nesting near the ponds, breathe !Discover
6. Drive on the Golden Corniche
By bike, motorbike or car, it's a real spectacle for the eyes !Discover
7. Stroll in the Blavet Gorge
Walk along rock faces and geological curiositiesDiscover
8. Visit one of the secret creeks of the Estérel...
Calanque des Anglais, Calanque de Maupas, Calanque du Grand Boucharel, you dream of it !Discover
Taste the destination : between terroir & gastronomy
Whether you are a couple on a picnic or with friends in a bar, good Provencal products are waiting for you !
10. Succumb to gourmet desserts at MUG's
In the small shaded inner courtyard or in the atypical decor of the roomDiscover
11. Breakfast at the Provençal cafe
Hot chocolate 70% cocoa, squeezed orange juice and butter croissant !Discover
12. Taste our rosé, red or white wines of Provence.
And take the opportunity to visit a wine cellar !Discover
14. Enjoy the fresh products of the local fishing industry
And take a trip to the fish market in Saint-Raphaël.Discover
16. Visit the Chocolate and Cocoa Museum of Roquebrune
A rare collection of objects on the world of chocolateDiscover
18. Taste the dishes of the restaurant "La belle vie" in Agay.
Hearty dishes with a view of the bayDiscover
Have fun ! Hundreds of fun activities to have fun with
Because the holidays aren't just for lazing around ! Take the opportunity to discover new, fun and sometimes even... surprising activities !
19. Take off with the Skyrider at Luna Park
At 65 meters high, defy gravity and push your limits !Discover
20. Listen to the artists of the Festival du Mas des Escaratiers
Dozens of artists and electro evenings in the middle of the vineyardsFestival du Mas des Escaravatiers
22. Order a cocktail from the Obsolete !
Mexican Dust, Moscow Mule, Spicy mojito... surprising and delicious tastes !Discover
24. Kayak on Lake Arena
The leisure centre offers 100% FUN activities on the lake shore !Discover
26. Go to a festival in Estérel Côte d'Azur
Many evens liven up our destination during the summer !Discover
27. Take off on the water in a towed buoy !
Hang on and glide over the waves of Fréjus and Saint-Raphaël !Discover
28. Admire the Port Fréjus Fireworks Festival
And marvel at the reflections of the rockets in the sea
Discover the rich heritage of the destination
The area is rich in testimonies of the past and has an exceptional natural and cultural heritage ! Take the opportunity to discover all these magnificent places
29. Visit the historic centre of Fréjus
Its cathedral, its shady squares, its Roman remains...Discover
30. Soak up the atmosphere of the markets
Traditional, peasant, nocturnal... there's something for everyone !Discover
31. Let Fréjus and his 2,000-year history be told.
Philippe Cantarel, reference guide knows everything about the Roman city.Discover
32. Climbing the square tower of the Archaeological Museum
And admire the view over the rooftops of Saint-Raphael.Discover
33. Guided tour of Fréjus
Discovering 2000 years of history !Discover
34. Visit Puget-sur-Argens
A lovely village in the middle of natureDiscover
35. A tasty tour of Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Taste local poducts during an exclusive food guided tour.Discover
36. Visit Adrets de l'Estérel
A typical provencal village with a view on the sea.Discover
37. Visit the centre of Roquebrune-sur-Argens
At the foot of its famous rock, the village is full of treasures...Discover
Sporting experiences to live your stay at 100% !
There is no shortage of outdoor activities! The surrounding massifs allow you to practice many sports such as mountain biking, hiking, climbing...
40. Paddle on the Argens in a canoe kayak
From the base of the rock or Lake Perrin, let yourself slide down to the sea !Discover
41. A sensational first flight in a microlight
Experience the thrill of flying over incredible landscapes.Discover
43. Spend your first dive in the deep blue.
And admire the seabed, with its many shining fish and corals.Discover
44. Ride the Esterel on VTT
Admire the scenery and pedal along the trails !Discover
45. Climbing Gorges du Blavet
Go on an adventure on the red rocks of the Gorges du Blavet.Discover
46. Enjoy a WineTour !
Learn more about the wines of our territoryDiscover
47. Go around Cap Roux!
The hike is simple and the view of Anthéor and Cannes is so beautiful !Discover
48. Test via Cordata !
Suspended on the Dramont massif with a view of the Ile d'Or.Discover