The parasol pines offer shade along this beach, making it ideal for families.
There’s a car park nearby as well as the shops of Les Issambres.
Handi-Plage disabled facilities
- Adapted tourism
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Groups visits include : Unguided group tours available permanently
- Services : Supervised beachWi-fiRestaurantRental of beach equipmentRental of deckchairs
- Equipments : ParkingPublic WCshowers
- On-site activities : Water sportsBeach / Bathing Area
- Environments : Feet in the water: beach
You will also like
Handiplage de San Peïre aux Issambres
A “Handiplage” beach with disabled facilities opened at Les Issambres in 2016. More than 300 bathers in 2017! About thirty volunteers from the municipal staff are on hand to help disabled people wishing to use the dedicated equipment.Les Issambres (Roquebrune sur Argens)
Office de Tourisme des Issambres
The Tourist Information Centre is in Les Issambres, in the Roquebrune-sur-Argens district. Discover the Rocher, La Bouverie and Les Issambres seafront. Meet our dynamic team, ready to give you all the information you need about the destination.Les Issambres (Roquebrune sur Argens)