The domain is situated in the Fréjus area, where the soil brings many elements to the wine. Discover the different cuvées, visit the cellar and taste the wines.
Exhibitions are also available during summer.
Covid-19 special services :
The wine cellar is open as usual, respecting the prevention practices.
You can also order on the website : https://escaravatiers.plugwine.com/Vins
- Adapted tourism
- Languages of visits : EnglishFrench
- Individual visits include : Guided individual tours on requestIndividual tasting (free of charge)
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on requestGroup tasting (charged for)
- Capacity : Group : 50 max people
- Services : Sales on siteCoach accessTourist brochuresGuided toursOnline shopDrive service
- Equipments : ToiletsReception roomCar parkCourtyardMeeting roomPrivate parking
- Environments : Close to a motorwayTown outskirts
- Activities : ActivityProduct tastingTemporary exhibition
- Number of meeting rooms : 2
- Meeting rooms equipment : Video projectorPaper boardWifi in roomTableChairAir conditioning
- Labelisation : AOP - AOC Côtes de ProvenceIGP Var
- Product type : Wines
You will also like
Le Mas des Escaravatiers festival
Concerts with the stars... on stage and in the sky ! Discover concerts, nightlife, sound brunches and pool parties in this exceptional and unique place, on the Côte d'Azur !Puget-sur-Argens