In an entirely pedestrianized area, come and meet 26 ceramic artisans, and discover the richness of their work. Stoneware, porcelain, glazed earthenware, earthenware, raku, sculptures, jewelry ... unique objects entirely handmade with passion, to embellish your daily life.
We wanted this potters' market to also be a convivial and family celebration. And we will offer you free entertainment throughout the day:
- filming workshop for children who will have the joy of leaving with their creation
- shooting demonstration and discussions with a young ceramist fresh out of school who will answer visitors' questions.
- exhibition on the history of ceramics
- Exhibition of illustrated explanatory panels on the origins and techniques of ceramics (produced by the Terre de Provence association), in order to satisfy the curiosity of adults and children.
- Jazz musical atmosphere, insured by Philip Valdiserra.
- “Solidarity bowl” stand.
It is with pleasure that we welcome you to share and discuss ceramics throughout this day.
Event carried out by the association "Autour de la Terre" under the aegis of Terre de Provence, thanks to the support of the Municipality of Roquebrune-sur-Argens, and in partnership with Ceradel Antibes.