Come discover the history of chocolate in this unusual venue full of chocolate tins, posters, enamel plates, videos and various other items.
There’s also a special children’s area. The Choco-Mômes children’s area has a sweet, chocolatey atmosphere and there are game sheets and colouring sheets that the kids will love.
The Maison du Chocolat & Cacao is also accessible to people with a physical or mental disability.
Get ready to play, discover, and be amazed.
Covid-19 special services :
Opening on 2nd June 2020 when sanitary measures will be observed
- Adapted tourism
- Languages of visits : EnglishFrench
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours available permanentlyGuided individual tours on request
- Groups visits include : Unguided group tours on requestGuided group tours on request
- Type of customers : Compulsory health passChildren
- Equipments : Play areaBook shopEntertainments room