Come discover the history of chocolate in this unusual venue full of chocolate tins, posters, enamel plates, videos and various other items.
There’s also a special children’s area. The Choco-Mômes children’s area has a sweet, chocolatey atmosphere and there are game sheets and colouring sheets that the kids will love.
The Maison du Chocolat & Cacao is also accessible to people with a physical or mental disability.
Get ready to play, discover, and be amazed.
- Adapted tourism
- Languages of visits : EnglishFrench
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours available permanentlyGuided individual tours on request
- Groups visits include : Unguided group tours on requestGuided group tours on request
- Type of customers : ChildrenCompulsory health pass
- Equipments : Play areaBook shopEntertainments room
You will also like
Cocoa Chocolaterie is a whirlwind of flavors just a stone's throw from the sea in Les Issambres. Chocolate, sugar and ice cream, a gourmet break is a must!Les Issambres (Roquebrune sur Argens)
Gourmet excursion- Guided Tour
When history meets gastronomy! This is the promise of a guided tour with local flavours. During a stroll, the secrets of the history of Roquebrun's heritage are revealed to the most curious. Tasting breaks are planned.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Fête de la Saint-Nicolas
Tradition de la nuit du premier week-end de décembre, Saint-Nicolas, sur son âne, se rend dans les maisons des enfants. La tradition Saint-Nicolas se perpétue à Roquebrune-sur-Argens.Roquebrune-sur-Argens