30 minutes from Cannes and Saint-Tropez, the Village Club Miléade de Roquebrune is a Provencal country house surrounded by a 3 hectare park with a view of the Massif des Maures and the Rocher de Roquebrune.
The Village Club Miléade de Roquebrune, with its Nature and Sport label, is ideal for relaxing or dynamic holidays. Its diversity of activities and its numerous facilities will please the whole family: heated swimming pool, sports ground, tennis court.
In terms of accommodation, the Village Club Miléade de Roquebrune offers rooms for 2 to 3 people and villas with terraces for up to 7 people, in guaranteed comfort.
In the immediate vicinity of the Village Club, the Aréna lake offers multiple water sports activities. For lovers of wide open spaces, the Rocher de Roquebrune and the Blavet site offer hiking trails for all levels.
Covid-19 special services :
Pending official sanitary guidelines issued by the Government.
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : Compulsory health pass
- Capacity : 58 Rooms
- Comfort : Wi-fiFree private internet accessAir conditioningDishwasherTelevision
- Services : Pets welcomePets supplementClub for childrenLinen hire
- Equipments : Play areaTennisBarTerraceAir conditioningCar parkGardenSwimming poolRestaurantHeated swimming pool
- Activities : BoulesTable tennisEntertainment eveningsCommunal tennis courtBall sportsVarious sports
- Number of meeting rooms : 4
- Meeting rooms equipment : Video projectorPaper boardScreenMicrophoneWifi in roomTableChairAir conditioning
You will also like
The House of Chocolate and Cocoa
The Maison du Chocolat & Cacao opened in June 2015. It occupies an 18th-century chapel.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
La Maison du Terroir
All year round, the Maison du Terroir invites you to discover the products of our Roquebrunois producers.Roquebrune-sur-Argens