Provencal and chic are the words that inspired the style of La Bastide du Rocher, a bastide designed especially for sharing a moment for 2. The 3 suites feature a queen-size bed, flat-screen TV, minibar with welcome tray, air conditioning, access to the terrace, and a bathroom with walk-in shower and private two-seater whirlpool bath!
The outdoor pool is heated from April to November. Dinner and breakfast are served on site, using fresh local produce. Your stay can be enhanced by a wide range of options: treatments and massages, champagne and aperitif platters, bouquets, romantic decorations... there's something for everyone!
- Type of customers : CouplesWalkers/hikersBikers welcomeCyclistsMountain bikers
- Capacity : Maximum capacity : 6 people3 Rooms3 Doubles bedsSimple bed
- Comfort : Coffee machineHeatingMini-barHair dryerTowel dryerBed 160 cmDuvetTelevisionSheets and towels includedDouble glazingKettleTelevision pointSeparate toiletAir conditioningInternet access in roomsWi-fiWireless speakerShowerItalian showerTowel includedSound-proofed accommodationBathPrivate WC
- Services : ReceptionBreakfast in roomBookingBeauty treatmentsLuggage storageWi-fiHalf-boardTourist brochuresTourist informationMassagesBooking of general amenitiesRoom serviceBeds made on arrivalBicycle washing pointIndependent arrival
- Equipments : GardenOn the same levelFenced communal groundsPrivate parkingCar parkCovered terraceCovered car parkFree car parkCar shelterOpen air swimming poolCharging stations for electric vehiclesJacuzzi®Separate entranceDetached accommodationGarden roomShady terraceTerraceGaragePrivate garageSustainable developmentSwimming poolHeated swimming poolShared swimming poolCommunal courtyardAir conditioningBalneotherapyShelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Activities : Mountain bikingCycle sportsRelaxationProduct tasting
You will also like
Gourmet excursion- Guided Tour
When history meets gastronomy! This is the promise of a guided tour with local flavours. During a stroll, the secrets of the history of Roquebrun's heritage are revealed to the most curious. Tasting breaks are planned.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
The House of Chocolate and Cocoa
The Maison du Chocolat & Cacao opened in June 2015. It occupies an 18th-century chapel.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
La Maison du Terroir
All year round, the Maison du Terroir invites you to discover the products of our Roquebrunois producers.Roquebrune-sur-Argens