The Perrin family, father and daughter, have their beehives at the foot of the Rocher de Roquebrune, on the edge of the Maures forest. Their bees offer us all the treasures of nature: raw honeys, spring honey, honeydews, fresh pollen. The house specialties are gingerbread, black and white nougats with honey, bee delight, spread made from pollen, honey and almonds ... Also in the shop: propolis , royal jelly, olive oil from Roquebrune, vinegar, honey mustard, soaps, beauty products, books ... and baskets of seasonal fruits and vegetables!
Covid-19 special services :
Every Tuesday and Friday, from 2pm to 4pm Orders and in-store collections - Drive - Home delivery (within Roquebrune sur Argens area) - Shipments.
- Accepted animals
- Languages of visits : French
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Groups visits include : Unguided group tours on requestGroup tasting (free of charge)
- Capacity : Group : 30 max people
- Services : Pets welcomeSales on siteCoach accessShopRestaurantTakeaway/cooked dishesSale on the marketsSale on collective point of saleInternational exportHome deliveryOnline shop
- Activities : Children's entertainment
- Product type : BiscuitsFruits and derivative productsOilVegetables and by-productsPlants and derivative productsHoney products