The guest house Chez Sophie, offers its guests 2 Provençal-style rooms, each with a bathroom. The living room, the pretty garden with trees, as well as the swimming pool and the outdoor terrace are common areas. A friendly and intimate atmosphere in this charming villa. In the morning, breakfast is served in the garden or by the pool, as you wish.
In the surroundings, our region is rich in leisure activities at the lake of Aréna or at the beach of Issambres. As for nature, many hiking trails of different levels are accessible at the Blavet site or at the Rocher de Roquebrune. The medieval village of Roquebrune can be discovered through its picturesque streets, during the markets or the guided tours offered by the tourist office.
- Capacity : Maximum capacity : 4 people2 Rooms2 Doubles bedsSimple bed
- Comfort : 140 cm bedMicrowaveFridgeAir conditioningInternet access in roomsHair dryerBaby chairBaby bedWi-fiBottle warmerBaby bathSheets and towels includedTelevisionShowerBaby equipmentNo-smoking
- Services : Tourist brochures
- Equipments : GardenPrivate parkingShared gardenSwimming poolFenced groundsTerraceCar park
- Activities : RidingClimbingBoulesHike on footWhite-water sportsClimbing sportsCommunal tennis courtMountain bikingVarious sportsPedestrian sportsEquestrian sportsCycle sportsKayakWater sportsBall sportsFishingWindsurfingSailingWater skiingSupervised beachBoatingGolf
You will also like
Gourmet excursion- Guided Tour
When history meets gastronomy! This is the promise of a guided tour with local flavours. During a stroll, the secrets of the history of Roquebrun's heritage are revealed to the most curious. Tasting breaks are planned.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
The House of Chocolate and Cocoa
The Maison du Chocolat & Cacao opened in June 2015. It occupies an 18th-century chapel.Roquebrune-sur-Argens