Chez Catherine has a room for 2 people with a shower room and a family area on the 2nd floor that can accommodate up to 6 people. The sheltered garden with its trees and the living room are common areas, in an intimate and friendly atmosphere.
The rooms are for rent for a minimum of 2 consecutive nights.
In the heart of the village of Roquebrune, Chez Catherine is close to the Maison du Terroir and the Maison du Patrimoine. It is also possible to take guided tours offered by the tourist office to learn about the history of this medieval village.
- Accepted animals
- Capacity : Maximum capacity : 6 people3 Rooms2 Doubles beds4 Simple bedGroup : 6 max people
- Comfort : BathBaby equipmentWi-fi140 cm bedPrivate WCFireplace / Wood burning stoveFree private internet accessShowerSheets and towels includedTelevision pointHair dryerTowel dryerTelevisionFamily suiteBed 90 cmBaby bedBaby chairChanging tableFamily bedroomBaby bathTowel included
- Services : Pets welcomePets supplementCyber space/screens with Internet accessTourist brochures
- Equipments : TerraceGardenSeparate garden
- Environments : Town locationIn the historic centre
You will also like
The House of Chocolate and Cocoa
The Maison du Chocolat & Cacao opened in June 2015. It occupies an 18th-century chapel.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
La Maison du Terroir
All year round, the Maison du Terroir invites you to discover the products of our Roquebrunois producers.Roquebrune-sur-Argens