The olives are used to produce a qualitative olive oil, AOC (Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée) from Provence.
During summer, you can also learn how to cut and grow your olive tree (on reservation at the tourist office of Puget sur Argens).
- Accepted animals
- Languages of visits : French
- Individual visits include : Guided individual tours on requestIndividual tasting (free of charge)
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on requestGroup tasting (free of charge)
- Capacity : Group : 12 max peopleGroup : 4 min people
- Services : Pets welcomeTour free of charge
- Environments : In the countryTown outskirtsOn a farm or small holding
- Product type : Oil