The estate has a volcanic soil and a maritime influence that makes it a quality vineyard. Its wines are part of the rich range of Fréjus and Provence wines.
Come and taste these red, rosé and white wines of great finesse and character.
Very attached to the « rose », Alex BARBERO baptized his vineyard in tribute to his mother Rose; also to evoke the subtle aroma of the flower and the wine from the same shade.
This fabulous estate will offer you a charming family walk to its romantic chapel, through the rose garden and the vegetables garden.
Discover our free educational path « from Vine to Wine » with wine tasting at the sales vault ».
WE LOVE Côtes de Provence - AOC 2014 Rosé Bronze medal winner at the Concours Général Agricole in 2015 Côtes de Provence - AOC 2014 Blanc (Clos des Roses) Silver medal winner at the Concours Général Agricole in 2015 Côtes de Provence - AOC Rosé 2015 Silver medal winner at the concours général Agricole de Paris in 2016
- Accepted animals
- Languages of visits : EnglishFrench
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours available permanentlyGuided individual tours on requestIndividual tasting (free of charge)
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on requestGroup tasting (free of charge)
- Services : Pets welcomeSales on sitePets supplementShopGuided toursAccommodation
- Equipments : Reception roomCar parkRestaurantMeeting roomCoach parking
- Environments : View over the vineyards
- Activities : Product tasting
- Number of meeting rooms : 3
- Meeting rooms equipment : Paper boardWifi in roomTableChairAir conditioning
- Labelisation : AOP Côtes de Provence
- Product type : Wines
You will also like
Vestiges romains et vins de Provence
SORTIE GROUPE : Découvrez la fabrication des vins de Provence et les vestiges romains. Profitez d'une dégustation en fin de visite pour éveiller vos sens.Fréjus
La Bastide du Clos Des Roses
A relaxing setting and an excellent cuisine in the heart of Provence vineyards.Fréjus