The most beautiful spots of the destination to be immortalized !
Get your smartphone ready to immortalize these great spots! Colours, panorama, atmosphere... all the elements are there to take a great photo in these places ! Don't forget to tag our account @esterelcotedazur with #VisitEsterel to be reposted on our page !
1. The Creek of the EnglishThe 'Calanque des Anglais' is a small pebble cove surrounded by red rocks plunging into the turquoise blue of the Mediterranean. This hidden corner is the ideal place to capture the unique colours of the Esterel and the Mediterranean. You have the choice of taking the photo from the beach to capture the red and blue colour gradient, or you can try your hand at underwater photography half submerged in the water !
The Board of @travels_bou
#travel #GoodVibes #Photography
Estérel is the most photogenic Massif I've met so far. The camera can only flash when we discover the Mediterranean Sea which is intermingled with these red rocks. Like most of the creeks along the Corniche d'Or, the Calanque des Anglais has remained wild. But what makes it an exceptional place to take pictures is undoubtedly its fig trees throwing themselves into the sea or its driftwood.
Find @Travels_bou on Instagram !
2. The three crosses of the Roquebrune RockThis breathtaking view of the Argens plain is offered to all the brave who will know how to climb the Three Crosses hike! For unique colours, don't hesitate to go there at sunrise or sunset. Long breaks can be taken to capture the lights of the motorway or the coast.
The Board of @my.mindintheclouds
#drone #photography #skydive #travel #music #bike
I love going to the Rocher de Roquebrune, alone or with friends. I confess that I go there more often alone because I live in the village and after work it allows me to clear my head. Getting up there after 45 minutes to climb it to finally enjoy this unique view of the region ... Great !!! And for the less sporty the climb can also be done by walking... So it would be a shame to deprive oneself !
Find @my.mindintheclouds on Instagram !
3. The Golden Island at the DramontThis mysterious island is a symbol for the city of Saint-Raphaël and the Mediterranean Sea. Any good instagrammer of Estérel Côte d'Azur must have taken his picture of the Golden Island! It can be highlighted in many ways: from the sea if you want a close-up picture or from the Landing Beach. From the top of the Dramont, you will have a magnificent view of the Ile d'Or and the whole bay.
The board of @bastien_balmet
The Dramont is one of my favorite spots. The access is very easy and it only takes 10 minutes to appreciate this magnificent view of the bay, its Île d'Or as well as the mountain massifs such as the Estérel or the Roquebrune rock. "My advice: come at the end of the day to enjoy the sunset and the cities that light up".
Find @bastien_balmet on Instagram !
4. The lake of Saint-CassienThe emerald lake of the Pays de Fayence is a unique setting in the middle of nature offering wild banks sheltered from view. It's up to you to find your own little secret spot during your strolls around this pretty waterhole. You can privilege the wild side of the lake thanks to its small preserved banks and take a picture that captures the moment or choose a more dynamic side with the many water activities offered on the lake.
The board of @bestjobers
The Lake of Saint-Cassien is a perfect place to refresh yourself away from the crowds of the Coast...And when the lake becomes a mirror, then these moments are magical ! With a kayak, you'll feel like you're somewhere else. A beautiful natural setting !
Find @bestjobers on Instagram !
5. Cape RouxThe Massif of the Estérel is undoubtedly the most iconic corner of the destination. Its red volcanic rocks overlooking the turquoise blue of the Mediterranean Sea make this place a little piece of paradise.
The board of @bubble__dan
This view represents for me an ideal photo spot because it gathers everything you can dream of on the French Riviera, a beautiful walk in the heart of the red rocks of the Esterel, a clear view of the sea and above all a feeling of freedom when you want to escape the crowds of beaches in summer ! This walk is easy to access, everyone can enjoy it, adults and children alike !
Find @bubble__dan on Instagram !
6. The Tank Bridge in Montauroux (Pont des Tuves)The Pont des Tuves offers calm and serenity after a short stroll in Montauroux. The vegetation of the place changes with the seasons and never ceases to surprise us with new landscapes. Find the right moment to capture the calm and serenity that reigns around the Pont des Tuves ! Play with shades of green to bring out the transparency of the water and the vegetation through the different seasons.
The board of @blanmarie
Ah, the Pont des Tuves... This is a superb place that has to be earned ! Because yes, to reach this timeless place, you must first cross a long winding path. But the effort is not in vain, on the contrary ! We discover the Pont des Tuves like an explorer...eyes filled with wonder by this magnificent vestige and the translucent water that surrounds it. An Instagram treasure on the borders of the Var !
Find @blanmarie on Instagram !
7. The roofs of FayenceAt the top of the village of Fayence, the clock tower offers a unique panorama of the typical Provencal roofs of the hinterland. You have to find the right moment in the day for the colours of the houses to stand out best. It's up to you to make the photo your own with a plus (a little cat on the roofs or an atypical cloud) that will make it unique.
8. Les Gorges du Blavet (The Blavet Canyon)Bordered by red volcanic rocks and natural waterfalls, the Gorges du Blavet will surprise you. From the summit, they offer a unique panorama between the Roquebrune Rock and the Massif de l'Estérel. We recommend that you gain height to better grasp the contrast between the green of the deciduous trees and the red of the volcanic stones. Venture further into the gorges if you are looking to capture another atmosphere of the Blavet.
The board of @florian_mn
Blavet's Gorge is, above all, my whole childhood. Just a stone's throw from my home, I was able to explore this magnificent site in every nook and cranny. Dug in red volcanic rocks, it is an atypical place offering a hike full of freshness but also surprises like the Grotte du Muréron with the possibility to climb its cliffs.
Find @florian_mns on Instagram !
9. Le Mont-Vinaigre (Mount Vinegar)Climbing on the roof of the Estérel: the Mont Vinaigre! It offers a 360° view of the Massif de l'Estérel and the bays of Cannes and Saint-Raphaël. For the luckiest, you can see the snowy peaks of the Mercantour or even guess Corsica, the island of beauty ! The sunrise is the perfect time to take a picture that makes you dream. Between all the different viewpoints offered by Mont Vinaigre, the choice is difficult, why not opt for a panoramic photo on the two bays ?
The board of @luna_husky_siberien
There is a walk that we particularly like to recharge our batteries and take pictures, it's the vinegar mountain ! It is a small circuit which on its highest point, will offer you a panoramic view from Cannes to Fréjus with the sea view. Of course this magic moment is always accompanied by a small photo session because my beautiful Luna likes to pose in front of the lens and even more when the scenery lends itself to it. I invite you to do it and maybe we'll have the opportunity to meet there !
Find @luna_husky_siberien on Instagram !
10. Port FréjusPort-Fréjus is a small haven of peace where you let yourself be carried away by the clattering of the masts... From the bridge, you can admire a very nice view of the Fréjus cathedral. You can opt for a photo of the moored boats or take a view of the old town of Fréjus from the bridge! If you like dynamic photos, take advantage of the Provencal jousts to capture this moment !
The board of @_j_u_s_t_i_n_e_._
Port Fréjus is a place that I love to take pictures of because it reminds me of Sunday walks when I was little and I discovered the world with my child's eyes. And it's this same wonder that I keep today when I take pictures: I'm always looking for the best angle. And in Port Fréjus, between the boats and the details that make them up, the different colours that are present, the quays and of course the sea, there are a thousand and one ways to reinvent yourself and make a new discovery with each visit.
Find @_j_u_s_t_i_n_e_._ on Instagram !
This may interest you
Discover the other experiences to be lived in Estérel Côte d'Azur destination