A beautiful moment of sharing and discovery of the Var
It is accompanied by volunteers of lovers and nature lovers that you can discover, from 26 September to 04 October 2020, a wide range of hiking trails in the Var. The French Federation of Hiking in the Var and its affiliated associations of hikers, the Tourist Offices and Var Tourism offer you a hundred walks in the most beautiful landscapes of the territory. Take a good look at the heritage, nature and encounters !
|ATTENTION: This event takes place every year, only in September.
The hikes are accessible to all and classified according to their level of difficulty :
- Easy hiking : 5km maximum hiking, altitude difference less than 200 m, 1 to 3 hours on accessible trails.
- Average hike : 10 to 15 km of hiking, altitude difference between 200 and 400 m, 3 to 5 hours of walking. Good physical condition.
- Difficult hike : 15 km min., altitude difference between 400m and 1000m, 5 to 8 hours of walking. Requires good physical preparation and awareness of the hiking world.
Looking for a refreshing hike? Feet in the water? Or with a breathtaking view of the big blue at the top of a summit? There is something for everyone... By navigating on the map you will find :
- Coastal hikes : refreshing, they allow you to walk along the beautiful Var coasts !
- Traditional hikes : hiking boots on your feet, choose a hike adapted to your level.
- Nordic walking outings : a booming sport, for a dynamic and informative hike !
Wanna come? sign up for one of the hikes!
Registration can be done directly at the Tourist Offices or clubs indicated above as well as on the hiking map (dates and times in the "Opening times" section)