Consume sustainable and French at the Creative Talent Village
Visit this 2,900 m² village in Puget-sur-Argens dedicated to French know-how, natural medicine, alternative catering and the circular economy. On the program: artistic discoveries, gustatory discoveries and services to the small care for the environment !
Welcome to the creative talent village!
An atypical place that deserves to be known ! This village, built from maritime containers, is a living space that promises you a unique experience. Meet the villagers, passionate entrepreneurs who all have in common to produce or sell French and environmentally friendly products !
The Creative Talent Village is a lively place where traditional and French know-how, organic food and a zen space meet.
Its aim is to revolutionize traditional shopping centres by raising awareness of "consumer action" and the principles of sustainable development in all generations. Reduce waste, think before buying, favour local / artisanal products....
The villagers: between know-how and knowledge
Restaurateurs, artists / craftsmen, shopkeepers, therapists.... Many of them have invested the premises and offer you the opportunity to discover their products on a daily basis. In the village, you can meet :
It's an original restaurant space with its 5 kitchen counters, its bistro and its Roof Cocottes terrace on the first floor!
Sit down and taste the tasty recipes of our gourmet counters. Eat wherever you want, inside or on the terrace with your friends for a delicious moment of sharing...
Le Bistro et Burger Français : One place, two different atmospheres with a bistro and a restaurant. The bread, steak and chips are homemade, the products are local and the meats are French.
Poulet et compagnie : A rotisserie and kitchen based on 100% red label chicken using fresh, local and organic seasonal produce.
La Cucina D’Adriano : fresh homemade pasta cooked like in Italy.
Cocotte Corner 1 : Specialising in bowls and bagels, with homemade bread and organic eggs accompanying every meal.
Cocotte Corner 2 : a Thai counter and daily suggestions
Roof Cocotte : Tearoom / Delicatessen from 10am to 5pm, Bar and wine cellar, tapas, theme nights - DJ from 7pm to 1am
► The traders
Hairdresser "L'atelier biocolor"
100% natural cuts, care and colours with organic products that respect our health and the environment.Découvrir
Shop "Made in France"
French specialties arranged by region
Tableware, Stationery, Ready-to-wear, Sweet and savoury groceries... 100% French products!
Flower 2 Crystal
Lithotherapy, or the world of stones: holistic treatments using the energy of crystals and minerals.Découvrir
Le Mas du Roseau Village
Soap, home care, cosmetics, bulk sales... Create your laundry or household product with 100% natural components.Découvrir
La Petite Boutique
A concept store which gathers 5 creators.
Mediterranean decorations, Timeless silver jewelry, Artistic ceramics, Flower accessories, Sewing and Tapestry Upcycling
Art de Claire Galerie
An artistic gallery that presents the work of various artists selected by Claire Le Gouill, who also organizes tailor-made events.
Galipette - Deposit, sale
Sale depot for women and children.
Toys, clothing, accessories for infants... to drop off or buy on site!
Shop "Les Beautés Bio"
Shop of natural, organic, vegan and organic cosmetics made in France and institute of facial and body care.Découvrir
Institute "Les Beautés Bio"
Face & body treatments, hand and foot beauty, entirely natural with products made in Grasse.Découvrir
The Little Precious Stones
Company based on events for children. Event organizer: birthday, baby-shower, babysitting...
Jessica offers weekly workshops but also workshop weeks during school vacations (from 9am to 5pm).
► Artists & Craftsmen
In the village, you can admire the works of many artists who work with materials such as wood, ceramics, textiles... More than just an exhibition space, you can also observe them at work in their workshops. Waste being an element against which Le Village des Talents Créatifs tries to fight, recycling is one of the cornerstones of artists who see in materials left aside a great source of inspiration to offer them a second life...
- Carmelina D’Agui : Carmelina's activity is mainly based on the overvaluation of "waste". She proposes, among other things, movable sculptures. From her useful creations emanate a sharp artistic sense, hence the name "ArtCycling" that she has rightly appropriated. Her approach is as much ecological as artistic.
- Toulive : Sylvie is a "multi-material" artist (paint, recycled materials...), "multi-support" (glass, porcelain, wood, concrete...), "multi-manner" (canvas, sculpture, land art, installation...). His work is based on the touch, the research of the relief, the colors. Sometimes childish, sometimes abrupt; in perpetual experience, his artistic approach mixes feelings of the moment and reflection on the world
- Redak creation : All creations are unique and made with driftwood, combined with steel to give them a second life: lamp, console, table and sculpture.
- Juju se lance : ceramic objects made by Justine. She associates art with usefulness for your daily life.
- Tend'idées : Melanie makes personalized creations in polymer clay and aluminum wire, for all your events
- Natura Nova : Sylvain creates and realizes compositions and plant installations in their living form to make and propose terrariums, plants in hydroculture, herbariums, frames and stabilized plant walls...
- Kati B : Kati makes jewelry in micro-macramé: an ancestral technique that allows her to create an infinite number of models by playing on the diversity of knots, the variety of fine stones and the color of threads for men and women.
- Crochet trésors : Marielle specializes in crochet and makes all kinds of stuffed animals for children. She also customizes her creations to meet the tastes of the customer.
- Les Oubliés du Grenier : Don't throw anything away, change everything! Cécile will refurbish your furniture in a unique and original style according to your tastes and thanks to her advice and know-how.
- Paul Agathe et Cie : Giving a new life to old furniture by bringing color, a meticulous sanding, an adapted restoration and a touch of originality is the objective of Emmanuelle and Didier! They often recover, sometimes buy or save from the garbage dump, the pieces they relook and offer you. They also restore and transform on demand and according to the wishes of the customers, their furniture or family armchairs that they already own.
- Sol'Arty : Laurent - the overcycling artist behind Sol'Arty - works on sculptures, decorative objects, furniture, to give them a second life. In his work, Laurent is inspired by nature, plastic art, sculptures and any object that can be recycled.
- Invadogs : Denis is a creator of decorative objects and furniture from materials mostly destined for destruction or from recovery. He also customizes furniture at the request of customers to fit their interior.
- DécoBroc : Chiner, relooker and give a second life, it is the daily life of Nino.
- Azur Antiquités : Franck reworks, renovates and restores all kinds of old objects and furniture.
- Art Sauvage Tattoo : Loïc has created an eco-responsible tattoo parlour : a vegan ink which is not harmful for the skin, biodegradable and vegan protection and layers.
A unique placeLocated in a 4,000 m2 park and built with environmentally friendly materials, Le Village des talents Créatifs welcomes you all year round to Puget sur Argens !
Yummy !A sweet and savoury Waffle Bar, in a "bistronomic" spirit. All waffles are made with local and seasonal ingredients. Tested... and approved !
A flowery momentA passionate florist who transports you to a colourful and fragrant world! All the flowers come from local producers with an eco-responsible approach: photovoltaic panels, green roof, water collecting tank to water the plants...
A wellness breakSoftness and well-being are the key words in the village of zenitudes... About thirty therapists are present to take care of you with different alternative medicines.
EventsWorkshops, concerts, conferences, clothes selling... don't miss the events of the Creative Talents Village, there is something for everyone !
Events in the village
All year round, Le Village des Talents Créatifs organizes many events: workshops, concerts, conferences, clothes selling... Find the complete list on their facebook page, "Events" section.Les événements
|146 boulevard de Bazeilles|
83480 Puget sur Argens
|Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Site : www.levillagedestalentscreatifs.fr
Phone number : 09 88 07 32 41
|Open all year round.|
From Tuesday to Saturday, from 10am to 6pm.
How to get there ?
- By car : From Nice or Aix/Marseille/Toulon by the A8 motorway, exit Puget-sur-Argens (n°37), then follow direction Fréjus. Free parking. 2 Electric charging stations available.
- By bus : "Général de Gaulle" stop in Puget sur Argens. More information on the website www.agglobus-cavem.com
- By bike : Bicycle parking is available at the entrance of the Creative Talents Village.
|Pets kept on a leash are accepted.|
|On Mondays, the restaurant section and some shops are open.|