Les Roches Rouges***** hotel irradiates in the midst the 3 most famous colors of the region: azure blue, pure white and red ochre. This legendary hotel that almost stands in the water follows the Mediterranean seasons and light. Located in Saint Raphaël , in a protected environment in front of L’Ile d’Or, Les Roches Rouges hotel characterized by its 1950’s architectural design is nestled between pine and tamarisk trees. Staying at Les Roches Rouges means getting away from it all, enjoying the Provençal flavours and scents, relaxing in the sun. Take time for yourself, indulge in the present moment and simple pleasures of your holiday by the sea. This magic place combines discreet luxury, simplicity and conviviality. The omnipresence of the sea, the climate and vegetation make it an exclusive, authentic and refined place. Two swimming pools including a large natural seawater pool, a Mediterranean garden, two bars, two restaurants and many activities to do in and around the hotel are availabe: outdoor cinema, ping-pong, diving, pétanque, yoga, hiking, sailing, fishing, etc.
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : GroupsGroupe Affaire/incentive (EN)
- Comfort : SafeBaby bedBaby equipmentMini-barHair dryer
- Services : Pets welcomePets supplementLuggage storageWi-fiClient safesMassagesRoom serviceCarrier
- Equipments : TerraceSwimming poolOpen air swimming poolAir conditioningPrivate beach with facilitiesBoules areaLiftRestaurantSeawater poolGardenCar parkPay car parkPrivate parkingBarBeach
- Environments : Sea viewFeet in the water: sea
- Number of meeting rooms : 1