Nearby the Basilique, the restaurant La Ménara offers dishes with skilful and secret dosages, with slow cooking and simmered as before, magnified by a generous use of traditional Moroccan spices which reveal their flavors .
Couscous, tajines, bricks, Moroccan pastry, mint tea, Moroccan coffee are to be tasted on the spot or to take away (they must be ordered 1/2 day in advance).
- Type of customers : Groups
- Capacity : 19 maximum places16 places on terraceGroup : 8 max people
- Services : Wi-fiRestaurantRestaurant for childrenClick & Collect
- Equipments : TerraceAir conditioned restaurantParkingBaby chair
- Environments : In centre of townTown location