Take the D7 towards Roquebrune-sur-Argens.
Once in the village, take the direction of the town hall on Boulevard Jean Jaurès and the first exit at the roundabout.
Park around 400 meters further on at the Chapelle Saint-Anne.
> STARTING POINT
GPS coordinates: 43.440035, 6.633924
Sainte-Anne Chapel, departure in front of the car park
Turn left of the chapel, Rue des Cavalières. On the path, quickly find the remains of the aqueduct on your right.
Follow the main road and once arrived at the aqueduct of the 25 bridges (the most imposing arches of the structure) take the path which passes behind the aqueduct.
Immediately after, take the path that goes down to the left and at the top of the climb turn right. Continue downhill to the stream.
Cross the stream. About 200 meters further, at the intersection of the GR51, continue straight on a small path which brings up the Piste des Campons.
When leaving the track, in front of you, discover after the small bridge, the ruins of the old mill of Maurette (17th century).
Take the main path to begin your return to the village towards rue Jean-Baptiste Giboin, the cemetery and your starting car park.
> Attention! Remember to consult the opening of the massifs before leaving! See the "practical information" section.
- Breathtaking view of the Aqueduct of the 25 18th century bridges which provided the village with water.
- Small calm stream, ideal for families.
- Discovery of the ruins of the old Maurette mill dating from the 17th century. This mill supplied flour to the inhabitants of Roquebrune-sur-Argens.
- Type of customers : ChildrenLevel green –very easyFor beginners / novice
- On-site activities : Pedestrian sportsHiking itinerary
- Environments : Forest location