Set in the old town, is one of the oldest in Grasse, for our present premises were home to perfume-making from their construction in 1782.
In 1926, they took the name of Parfumerie Fragonard as a tribute to the famous painter, Jean-Honoré Fragonard. Here, every day, we produce our perfumes, beauty products, and soaps in a setting imbued with respect for tradition.
We would be delighted to welcome you and give you a free guided tour, your chance to discover the various procedures involved in creating and producing our products. At the end of this tour, you can admire 3,000 years of perfume history in our private museum.
You can also find the range of Fragonard perfumes in their boutique in Grasse Rue Jean Ossola.
- Accepted animals
- Languages of visits : GermanEnglishSpanishFrenchItalian
- Individual visits include : Guided individual tours available permanentlyGuided individual tours on request
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on requestGuided group tours obligatory
- Type of customers : GroupsWelcome for business/incentive groups
- Services : Pets welcome
- Equipments : Car parkParkingPrivate parking
- Environments : Town outskirtsClose to a public transportationBus stop < 500 m
- Number of meeting rooms : 2
- Meeting rooms equipment : Video projectorPaper boardScreenMicrophoneWifi in roomTableChairSpeaker pulpitAir conditioning