The Domaine des Planes, an AOC certified estate, bathed by the Provence sun, enjoys a hilltop location, on the massif des Maures, with a splendid view of the Gulf of Fréjus-Saint Raphaël.
The 30 ha vineyard is surrounded by a Mediterranean forest with cork oaks, mimosas and heather.
A range of top grape varieties - Mourvèdre, Tibouren, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sémillon and Rolle - produce expressive, long-lasting wines. They are organically farmed, meeting certified standards, on gneiss and mica schist soils.
The natural balance of the vineyards and the eco-friendly farming methods, work in harmony with the landscape, creating a bacchanalian paradise!
Function room, capable of accommodating up to 100 people, available to hire.
Covid-19 special services :
The Domaine des Planes is keeping normal opening hours. We will be following recommended public health measures to keep our customers safe. Tasting limited to 3 wines. Information available shortly on resumption of guided tours.
- Accepted animals
- Languages of visits : GermanEnglishFrench
- Individual visits include : Guided individual tours on requestIndividual tasting (free of charge)
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on requestGroup tasting (free of charge)
- Capacity : Group : 30 max people
- Services : Pets welcomeSales on siteCoach accessRoom hireThemed tour
- Equipments : Car park
- Activities : Product tasting
- Number of meeting rooms : 1
- Labelisation : AOP - AOC Côtes de ProvenceIGP Maures
- Product type : Wines