Château Vaudois is an exceptional vineyard in the Côtes de Provence located in the town of Roquebrune Sur Argens.
One of the high places of the Provençal vineyard, a prestigious setting halfway between Cannes and Saint-Tropez, opens its doors to share its culture, its wine heritage and tell the atypical history of its vines and wines.
A commented tasting of the vintages, a visit to the cellar and cellars or a stroll in the vineyards allow you to better understand the culture and the character of this generous, luminous land which bears the imprint of its terroir and the men who cultivate it.
Château Vaudois offers you an idyllic and prestigious setting for a unique, exclusive and tailor-made event ...
- Several spaces that leave a wide choice of combinations
- The exclusivity of the place (1 event at a time)
- An exclusive caterer for a turnkey organization
- Personalized contact with our event manager
- Furniture included in the room rental price
- Possibility of accommodation in a ***** hotel 3 minutes from the Castle
- Proximity to highways
Guided tours, by appointment, allow you to discover the history of the estate and the secrets of making wines from the estate.
Private tours, gourmet tours, picnics or wine workshops: our different formulas will allow you to discover the domain and the wine environment in a privileged way.
- Languages of visits : EnglishFrench
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours on requestGuided individual tours on requestGuided inividual tours obligatoryIndividual tasting (charged for)
- Groups visits include : Unguided group tours on requestGuided group tours on requestGuided group tours obligatoryGroup tasting (charged for)
- Type of customers : GroupsWelcome for business/incentive groups
- Capacity : Group : 120 max people
- Services : Sales on siteCoach accessAccommodationRoom hireShopWi-fiTourist brochuresRestaurantGuided toursPicnic hampersSale on collective point of saleInternational exportHome deliveryOnline shopClick & Collect
- Equipments : Reception roomCar park
- Activities : ActivityProduct tastingTemporary exhibitionShows
- Number of meeting rooms : 2
- Meeting rooms equipment : Video projectorPaper boardScreenWifi in roomTableChairAir conditioningRound tableRectangular tableHigh bar
- Labelisation : AOP - AOC Côtes de Provence
- Product type : WinesOil
You will also like
Château Vaudois réception
Château Vaudois vous offre un cadre idyllique et prestigieux pour un événement unique, exclusif et sur mesure… Deux salles de réceptions, de nombreuses possibilités pour tout type d'événements.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
La Table de Louis
The restaurant La Table de Louis has a cosy atmosphere, a real invitation to gourmet pleasures, all nestled in the heart of the greens of the Golf de Roquebrune.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
The oenological workshop is a privileged exchange with a wine professional.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
The gourmet tour is a private, guided tour featuring a commented tasting of 3 wines, accompanied by an aperitif board.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Pique Nique dans les vignes
The picnic in the vineyards also includes a tour and tasting of the estate.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Visite privée de Cave
Push open the door of our cellar to discover all its secrets! Enjoy an unusual experience with friends or family, thanks to our private guided tour.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
The Nita restaurant welcomes you in a warm and cosy atmosphere on the shores of Lake Vaud.Roquebrune-sur-Argens