12 kilometres from the beaches of the Côte d’Azur, in the heart of a 7-hectare forest of cork oaks, discover Leï Suves, a campsite that bathes in the fragrance of Provençal vegetation in full bloom, for a family holiday in a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Leï Suves lets you choose from 309 pitches, mostly in the shade, ideal for a restful holiday, while the heated swimming pool invites you to unwind between a variety of organised activities and entertainment.
Covid-19 special services :
Pending official sanitary guidelines issued by the Government.
Campsite closure 2nd November.
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : Compulsory health pass
- Capacity : 309 Classified locations100 mobilhomes
- Size : 74000 m²
- Services : Pets welcomeGroceries/grocery stallCoach accessReceptionMotorhomes allowedIroning areaCaravan storageBookingDaytime supervisionPets supplementWi-fiTourist routesClub for childrenClient safesShopsCyber space/screens with Internet accessGas storeIce storeTourist brochuresCaravan hireMobile home hireTent hirePostal serviceRestaurantNight watchGrounds closed at nightFast foodTakeaway/cooked dishesAir-conditioned accommodation
- Equipments : Play areaStadium / Sports groundTennisBarToiletswashing-up bowlAutomatic barrierPoolBoules areaLaunderetteWater connectionsPaddling poolElectrical connectionsVery comfortable pitchCar parkSustainable developmentCaravan storageSwimming poolRestaurantGames roomManned car parkWaste managementHeated swimming poolChildren's swimming poolOpen air swimming poolCommon room heated in winterRain water collectorsBabyfootBoard games
- Activities : ActivitySupervised beachChildren's entertainmentBoulesTable tennisHike on footEntertainment eveningsCommunal tennis courtWater sportsBall sportsVarious sportsPedestrian sports