Sunbathing, swimming, discovering, calm and comfort are on the menu of the 3-star Vaudois campsite in Roquebrune-sur-Argens. About 10 minutes by bike from the beaches of the Côte d'Azur, the Vaudois campsite welcomes its guests in a 3 hectare park planted with trees, on 110 pitches for tents, caravans and camping cars or in comfortable mobile homes. In an authentic area rich in historical, natural and gastronomic heritage, it is the ideal place to recharge your batteries with your family and soak up the sun.
By taking the cycle path that crosses the Villepey ponds, campers can reach the sea. They can also choose to spend the day at the campsite and take advantage of its leisure facilities: swimming pool, table tennis, table football, petanque pitch, children's games...
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : Compulsory health pass
- Capacity : 6 mobilhomes
- Comfort : Wi-fiFree private internet access
- Services : Pets welcomeMotorhomes allowedIroning areaBookingDaytime supervisionPets supplementBread storeWi-fiIce storeTourist brochuresMobile home hirePostal serviceNight watchGrounds closed at night
- Equipments : Play areaTV roomFenced groundsShady groundsToiletswashing-up bowlBoules areaLaunderetteWater connectionsElectrical connectionsCar parkDefibrillatorSustainable developmentSwimming poolWaste managementOpen air swimming poolBabyfootCamping-carhousehold waste depotWater supplyEmptying of grey waterEmptying of black water
- Activities : BoulesVarious sports
You will also like
Les Producteurs de la Grande Bastide
Local produce store at farm prices: fruit, vegetables, honey, olive oil, wine, cheese, meat, bread and flowers.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Restaurant La Pergolade
Unique because of its private water area of almost 2 hectares, La Pergolade offers traditional French cuisine and authentic specialities cooked fresh.Roquebrune-sur-Argens