This authentic Provençal inn is well over two centuries old and continues to keep its traditional charm: a former coaching inn, restored in the spirit of Provençal homes with thick walls and small windows which help to keep the house cool during the hot summer months. It was once the heart of the old village of Dramont, a symbolic site in Saint-Raphaël.
The Auberge Provençale is a comfortable hotel offering 10 rooms at very affordable rates for a romantic getaway or holiday with family or friends. All rooms are equipped with reversible air-conditioning, shower, toilets and television. Each room features its own simple, elegant, bright and relaxing atmosphere. Do not hesitate to contact us to book your room at the time of your choice. Upstairs, treat yourself to a wonderful moment of relaxation and tranquility on the large terrace and sunbathe away from prying eyes. Swim and have fun on the beautiful beach below lined with umbrella pine trees. Our guests benefit from free private parking. Small dogs are also welcome! We offer a shuttle service for guests coming by train or plane. The delicious home-made continental breakfast is served on the terrace lined with Eucalyptus.
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : Groups
- Capacity : Group : 26 max people
- Comfort : Baby equipmentHair dryerTelevisionBaby bed
- Services : Pets welcomePets supplementWi-fiClient safesHalf-boardBike hireAirport or station shuttle bus
- Equipments : TerraceAir conditioningCar parkGardenPrivate parking
- Environments : Station district