National Day: fireworks and balls of July 14th
Each year, we celebrate the 14th of july, the French National Day, that celebrate fête nationale française qui commémore the storming of the Bastille of July 14, 1789.
Many events are organized on this occasion. Discover on our page all the fireworks, balls, concerts... planned on July 13 and 14 around Fréjus / Saint-Raphaël and in the Pays de Fayence!
Fireworks calendar for the following years
Fireworks 2020 :
Due to an unfavorable opinion from the Var Prefecture,
the majority of the fireworks planned for the month of July are CANCELED
National Day 2019 : the fireworks of July 2019
13th of july:
- Saint-Raphaël : Plage Beaurivage, 10:30pm
- Les Issambres : Place San Peire, 10pm
- La Bouverie : town center, 10pm
- Puget sur Argens : stadium, fireworks after the parade that starts at 9pm
14th of july:
- Saint-Raphaël : Bonaparte garden, 10:30pm
- Roquebrune-sur-Argens : lac Perrin, 10pm
- Montauroux : Saint-Barthélemy area, 10pm
- Seillans : Place de la République, 10pm
Balls and celebrations
13th of july:
- Puget sur Argens: From the place Armand Fallières, follow the band and the cheerleaders for the traditional parade through the streets of the village. The procession will join the stadium of honor, from where the fireworks will be drawn. Finally, a large free ball will be hosted by the Mirage Orchestra at Place Armand Fallières.
- The Issambres (Roquebrune-sur-Argens): Musical atmosphere with the group “Impulsion” in San Peire Square followed by a ball, from 22h to 22h30.
- La Bouverie (Roquebrune-sur-Argens): Musical atmosphere with the group “Val Orchestra” from 22h to 22h30.
The events of July 14
- Roquebrune-sur-Argens: Musical atmosphere with the group “Areggio Soul Story” on Place Germain Ollier, followed by a ball, from 10pm to 10:30pm.
- Montauroux: in the village center, aperitif at 7:30pm with musical fanfare. Torchlight procession at 9pm followed by fireworks at 10pm and a ball with “Elisa Orchestra” at 10.30pm.
- Seillans: torchlight procession at 9pm in the streets of the village. Fireworks at 10pm followed by the ball on the Place de la République hosted by DJ NUOVO. Restoration and refreshments on site.