At only 45 minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport and 35 minutes from Cannes, Terre Blanche Resort offers a panorama opened to nature and authentic countryside.
Member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, is a village island in the midst of an ocean of greenery. Here, nature reigns in all its majesty throughout the five-star hotel made of 115 Provençal bastides, all with private terraces and unrivalled views. Built in harmony with the wild landscape, it features four restaurants, a two-storey luxury spa, two 18-hole championship golf courses and a Kids’ Club. However, the resort’s masterpiece is without doubt the 600 sqm infinity pool surrounded by spacious and intimate cabanas, offering panoramic views over authentic Provence.
Among forests and golf courses, the 750-acre luxury resort invites guests to discover an exceptional environment which blends the warmth of authentic scenery with noble materials and contemporary art. This is the perfect getaway from the bustle of city life, a paradise for golfers, a Spa destination and a first choice for families providing various activities for children, teenagers and adults.
Being in the epicentre of a fantastic countryside, the hotel offers guests the chance to explore the medieval villages discovering local traditions or enjoying wine tasting at wineries. Alternatively, sport enthusiasts will enjoy cycling across the region or gliding in the blue sky to uncover breathtaking panoramic views. For the younger travellers, the resort provides a wide range of activities alternating games, discovery and creations through the Kids’ Club or organizes multiple outdoor adventure activities for teenagers.
Apart from its perfect location, Terre Blanche prides itself in being one of the most prestigious golf in the world. The two 18-hole championship golf courses were designed by Dave Thomas and inspired by the natural surroundings. In addition to the exceptional golf courses, the resort sports a one-of-a-kind Albatros Golf Performance Center, labeled "European Tour Performance Institute" completed with a Leadbetter Academy and a Biomecaswing Center where unique training facilities are available for professionals and amateurs to enjoy.
For those who prefer to unwind, the 35,000 square foot Spa welcomes guests in a breathtaking Bastide offering the ideal setting for a relaxing escape. Devoted to well-being, it features 14 treatment rooms where guests can indulge in a variety of bespoke massages and beauty treatments. Bathed in natural daylight, the Spa showcases a 20-metre lap pool, an outdoor vitality pool, saunas, jacuzzis, fitness rooms, beauty salons as well as a tea room with garden and terrace amidst a peaceful garden.
For the pleasure of taste buds, every restaurants honors local products and Mediterranean cuisine but when it comes to dining, Le Faventia gourmet restaurant is a destination in itself, offering refined contemporary French gastronomy. Inspired by natural environment, the talented Chef and his team bring the best cuisine that Provence has to offer.
Terre Blanche, simply “One-of-a-kind”.
- Accepted animals
- Comfort : BathFree private internet accessShowerTelevision
- Services : Night receptionPets welcomeCoach accessIroning areaRoom hireBreakfast in roomBreakfastLuggage porterageBookingHairdressersLaundryBeauty treatmentsShopShuttlebusLuggage storageWi-fiTourist routesClub for childrenClient safesCyber space/screens with Internet accessTourist brochuresMassagesBooking of general amenitiesRestaurantRoom serviceCarrierBuffet mealEvent catering compulsoryRestaurant for childrenRoom serviceMountainbike hireBattery assisted bike rentalConciergerie
- Equipments : SaunaTennisBarTerraceCar shelterAir conditioningReception roomAir conditioned restaurantBoules areaCar parkDefibrillatorSustainable developmentFitness centreSteam roomSpaGardenSwimming poolRestaurantMeeting roomCovered car parkPrivate parkingWaste managementHeated swimming poolIndoor swimming poolOpen air swimming poolRain water collectorsCharging stations for electric vehiclesCovered terraceShady terrace
- Activities : Relaxation
- Number of meeting rooms : 6
- Meeting rooms equipment : Video projectorPaper boardScreenMicrophoneWifi in roomStageTableChairSpeaker pulpitAir conditioningRound tableRectangular tableHigh bar