In a family atmosphere, the riding instructors of Les Murettes get children in the saddle from the age of 2 years.
The high-quality facilities are designed with the comfort of both horse and rider in mind. Whatever the time of year, you can ride in the safety of the outdoor school, go hacking, perfect your riding technique or train for a competition. We have ponies suitable for all levels, professional included.
We propose a range of livery facilities ranging from paddocks to stables with rubber flooring for maximum comfort. Services include 24-hour supervision, horse exercising, training, and professional riders who bring out the best in your horse.
Sale and rental of horses and ponies.
Covid-19 special services :
- Pony rides (max 4 children)
- One-to-one and group lessons (less than 9 riders)
- Half-day courses (9 riders)
- Premises marked out for one-way movement
- Masks must be worn when not riding
- Handwashing compulsory on arrival and before leaving
- Equipment disinfected after each use
- Premises disinfected regularly
- No spectators admitted
- In each of the 2 outdoor schools: maximum 10 people at a time
- Accepted animals
- Capacity : Group : 8 max people
- Services : Pets welcome
- On-site activities : Equestrian centreEquestrian sports
- Minimum age : 2 years