Imagine this: a 14 metre, 12 ton sailing boat gliding on the water, solely propelled by the wind…
Rest assured, Lionel your skipper, is a experienced and passionate sailing professional. Awarded the Capitaine 200 title and with a Brevet Fédéral de Voile (A Federal Sailing Qualification) under his belt, he perfectly masters the art of sailing and is happy to share with you his techniques.
You can also choose to sit back and relax and let him do the sailing for you, whilst you enjoy the splendid panorama, quiet surroundings and peacefulness of the sea. Your skipper will take care of the sailing for you!
You will be welcomed on board in a small group which will allow you to fully enjoy this privileged moment on our superb sailing boat.
Weather permitting, each of our excursions includes a stop for a swim. One highlight of the trip you are sure to love!
CONTRIBUTIONS TOWARDS SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT:
- biodegradable equipment
- anchoring far away from areas containing Posidonia
- recognition as being a model eco-friendly company from the local department"
- Type of customers : ChildrenGroupsGroupe Affaire/incentive (EN)For beginners / novice
- Capacity : Group : 10 max people
- Minimum age : 3 years
- Minimum : 4 people
- Duration of the session : 180 min
- Environments : On the Haven