In a panoramic setting on the Côte d'Azur and Estérel, the VIAL family welcomes you to its Mimosa Forage from December to March and, its honey house with tasting.
After the visit and explanations, many local products are available at the shop: honey and its products, olive oil and local olives in jars, olive wood products, soaps scented with the smells of Provence (mimosa, lavender ..), eau de toilette (mimosa), confectionery, linens (embroidered: mimosa, Tanneron, Provence), syrup of mimosa or violet, pesto and many other delicious products!
In the greenhouse you can admire many plants of citrus and mimosa but you will be able to acquire them!
Free visit all year from 9:00 am to 12:00am and 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
Groups on appointment,
Closed on Sundays in April, May, October and November.
- Accepted animals
- Languages of visits : French
- Individual visits include : Guided individual tours available permanentlyIndividual tasting (free of charge)
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on requestGroup tasting (free of charge)
- Type of customers : Walkers/hikersGroups
- Capacity : Group : 45 max peopleGroup : 10 min people
- Services : Pets welcomeSales on siteCoach accessThemed tourShopSet down on-site for groupsTourist informationTour free of chargeGuided tours
- Environments : In the countryVillage 2 km awayOn a farm or small holdingSea view
- Activities : Product tasting
- Product type : Honey productsPlants and derivative productsOil
You will also like
Histoire et gourmandises en Pays de Fayence
SORTIE GROUPE : Profitez d'une journée pour découvrir les techniques traditionnelles d'extraction de miel à la miellerie de la famille Vial. Retour par Callian, village médiéval perché du Pays de FayenceTanneron