To step into the Hôtel Les Roches Rouges***** is to step out of the world and to delight in the pleasures of Provence, its flavours and fragrances. Here, you can enjoy long days in the sunshine, pamper yourself, savour the passing hours, and taste the simple yet sophisticated joys of a holiday on the coast…
Les Roches Rouges is the essence of understated luxury, simplicity, conviviality, where the immensity of the sea, mild climate and an exquisite natural environment combine to create a truly exclusive, authentic and refined setting.
■ Main Assets / The hotel benefits from
- two swimming pools, including a large natural seawater pool (details hereunder)
- a Mediterranean garden,
- two restaurants: the restaurant and roof terrace overlook the sea, from which the chef naturally draws his inspiration to offer dinner guests refined Mediterranean dishes, which change according that morning’s catch delivered by sea, at foot of the hotel; a second hotel restaurant on the beach serves an authentic, simple, generous Mediterranean menu.
- three bars: each restaurant has its own bar, one for midday, another for the evening, with its own atmosphere.
During the day, on the beach, by the waterside, a third “beach hut” bar serves cocktails and light meals to enjoy at all hours or as you watch the sun sink slowly into the sea.
Nr. Rooms: 50 (whose 8 suites)
Capacity : 110 PAX
Nr. Seminar Rooms & Capacity: 1 MAJOR ROOM (100 Sq.m.) for 50 pax
Restaurant: Roof restaurant 80 pax (inside+outside), hotel restaurant on the beach: 110 pax (inside+outside)
Car park: (number of places) 40
■ Services and leisure:
The Hôtel Les Roches Rouges benefits from a natural seawater swimming pool measuring almost 30 metres long and a swimming lane cut into the coastal rock. A pontoon provides easy access to the sea for keen swimmers. Perfect for long afternoons gazing at the deep blue sky and the Ile d’Or, or listening to the wind and waves, the sound of which guides guests to a pebble beach at the foot of the hotel.
> At the hotel or from the hotel: Stand up paddle boarding. Kayaking, Pedal boating, Snorkelling, Diving, Fishing, Petanque, Ping pong, Open-air cinema, Outdoor yoga, Cookery courses, Cycling
> Nearby: Walks in the Esterel, Windsurfing, Water skiing, Catamaran/optimist, Tennis, Golf, Horse riding, Tree trekking, Fishing, Paintball, Buggy
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : GroupsCash dispensers
- Services : Pets welcomePets supplementWi-fiMassages
- Equipments : Air conditioningPrivate beach with facilitiesCar parkGardenSwimming poolBeachRestaurantPrivate parkingOpen air swimming pool
- Environments : Sea viewFeet in the water: sea