Our restaurant “La Brasserie tradition & gourmandise” opened on March 29th 2010. Located next to the old church in Saint-Raphaël, where l’Arbousier used to be. Our Provençal restaurant will delight you with our traditional cuisine prepared with fresh ingredients from the farmers’ market. The restaurant still features the wonderful and shaded terrace, a genuine garden in the heart of town. The menu has been completely rethought; Philippe TRONCY now offers a convivial and affordable cuisine.
Our staff will be happy to welcome you for a “gourmet break”.
Our specialties: the caillette Provençale with sage oil, stuffed sea bass, giant chocolate éclair, almonds and praliné.
Restaurant available for private events.
- indoor: 48 diners
- outdoor: 100 diners
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : Groups
- Capacity : 148 maximum places100 places on terraceGroup : 100 max people
- Services : Pets welcomeWi-fi
- Equipments : TerraceAir conditioningAir conditioned restaurantGardenParkingBaby chair
- Environments : In centre of townTown location