In the Heart of an outstanding natural site awarded Natura 2000 Status. Sail along the calm bountiful waters of the lowers Argens Valley, at the foot of the amazing Roquebrune Rock. Accesible to all, with family or friends (Beginners or advanced)
Listed as one of the 7 wonders of Provence by le Figaro Magazine, The Argens river is one of the most beautiful wild sites on the Côte d'Azur! Along 115km the river flows into the Mediterranean in the Fréjus Gulf.
Take a new and comfortable KayakCanoe and discover a lesser know area .
The Base of the Rock (La Base du Rocher) offers 2 unforgettable routes!
- From the base to the Lac Noirel : A TRANQUIL TRIP AMID GREENERY MAGNIFICENT VIEWS ON THE ROCK TO A LITTLE SUN-HEATED LAKE IN THE WILDERNESS.
- From the base to the sea : A SHORT BUT WILD ADVENTURE REWARDED BY A TRIUMPHANT ARRIVAL AT THE BEACH.
- Type of customers : Children
- Services : Canoe hireMountainbike hireStand up paddle rentalRental of via ferrata equipment
- Equipments : Picnic areaSustainable developmentOuthouse
You will also like
Balade en canoë - De la Base au lac Noirel
Base du Rocher Canoë / kayak - De la Base au lac Noirel.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Canoe Treasure Hunt
Riddles are hidden in the medieval village and along the river. Discover Roquebrune with a treasure hunt full of surprises. Aperitif offered. NEW 2019: Possibility to do the treasure hunt in english or in germanRoquebrune-sur-Argens