Located in the heart of an outstanding natural site listed Natura 2000, just a few kilometres from Fréjus Saint-Raphaël, near Nice and Cannes, discover the Base du Rocher in Roquebrune-sur-Argens.
On the programme:
- Beautiful canoe and kayak trips along the Argens, Var's longest coastal river of the Var, which flows from Roquebrune-sur-Argens to the sea. Water is bountiful, even in summer. The river is easy to navigate with calm water and no rapids. Beginners are welcome. Proficient swimmers only.
- Hire a mountain-bike a ride along lovely quiet roads and trails around the stunning red rock of Roquebrune (itineraries provided).
- Try your hand at our 18-hole mini-golf course with a view of the lake and the Rocher.
- One-day activities programmes organised for groups and works councils.
Changing rooms and toilets.
" - Clean-up operations every year with Surfrider, the municipality, other companies and local associations.
- Waste sorting
- Dry toilets
- Use of recycled paper and vegetable-based ink for document printing
- Documents provided about nature and conservation
Covid-19 special services :
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have put procedures in place to protect our customers and staff.
By nature, canoeing in individual boats puts distance between participants and the area of the river used is large (14km).
Explore vast natural areas distanced from other participants.
" - Limited number of participants
- Staggered appointments to avoid overcrowding
- Signage on-site (traffic flow, distancing, access to equipment, information about departure and return points)
- No access to toilets and changing rooms except in case of emergency (disinfected after)
- Constant disinfection of vests & paddles
- Less canoe-kayak use to allow for disinfection
- Watertight barrels no longer provided. Participants must provide waterproof protection for their belongings.
- Temperature of staff recorded daily.
- Staff wear visors.
- Antibacterial gel available at the base.
- Antibacterial gel
- Only the driver operates door and boot handles.
- Groups from the same family: exclusive reservation of the vehicle and possibility to bring only the group driver (use of personal vehicle to pick up other participants).
- Other groups: number of seats reduced by half and masks provided (when possible.)
- Accepted animals
- Type of customers : Children
- Services : Pets welcomeCanoe hireMountainbike hireStand up paddle rentalRental of via ferrata equipment
- Equipments : Picnic areaSustainable developmentOuthouse
You will also like
Balade en canoë - De la Base au lac Noirel
Base du Rocher Canoë / kayak - De la Base au lac Noirel.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Mini-Golf 18 trous
Venez vous divertir sur notre parcours Minigolf 18 trous. Avec une vue extraordinaire sur le Rocher de Roquebrune.Roquebrune-sur-Argens
Paddle sur l'Argens
Base du Rocher Paddle - De la Base au lac Noirel. Sortie 1h (ne permet pas d'aller jusqu'au lac). Sortie 2h Sortie demi-journéeRoquebrune-sur-Argens
Lake Perrin is an artificial lake situated below the Rock of Roquebrune. The site used to be a sand quarry and was exploited for about forty years before being filled with water.Roquebrune-sur-Argens