They also make ginger bread and honey nougat, guaranteed to delight all foodies.
L'Amie Ailée shop, located in the village of Roquebrune, offers a wide range of raw honeys including lavender honey, white heather honey, acacia honey and chestnut honey as well as more unusual honeys such as savoury honey and arbutus honey. The locally produced, multi-flower honey is marketed under the name Collines des Maures.
Also available from the shop: fresh pollen, pure royal jelly, propolis as well as ginger bread, home made nougat, and subtle mixtures such as Délice d'Abeille (a blend of honey, pollen and almonds).
Books about bees and beauty products complete the range of products on offer.
Covid-19 special services :
Every Tuesday and Friday, from 2pm to 4pm Orders and in-store collections - Drive - Home delivery (within Roquebrune sur Argens area) - Shipments.
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Groups visits include : Unguided group tours on requestGroup tasting (free of charge)
- Services : Sales on siteShopRestaurantTakeaway/cooked dishesHome delivery
- Activities : Children's entertainment
- Product type : Honey productsPlants and derivative products