There’ll be activities galore, so wear your most hideous costumes!
On the agenda:
From 1 pm to 5 pm:
- MAKE-UP STAND: by the Âme d’Enfants association
- A HALLOWEEN STORY: reading at the Albert Camus Multimedia Library, 2 pm to 3 pm
- BOUNCY CASTLE: Place Alfred Perrin and Place Germain Ollier
From 3 pm:
- DISNEY PARADE: The “Disney Villains” celebrate Halloween! Sweets handed out at the shops. Starts at Place Germain Ollier
- SECOND PARADE at 6 pm
- BEST PUMPKIN AND SCARIEST CAKE COMPETITIONS: bring your most frightening cake and/or pumpkin and you may win a prize, outside the “Boulangerie du Rocher” bakery on Rue André Cabasse
- FREE PUMPKIN SOUP made by “Didou’s en Provence” served up on Rue Grande André Cabasse
MR JACK’S STRANGE EVENING: come along for a wild evening of DJ entertainment. Food available. Molière hall, free admission.
Organised by the traders’ association “Lei Vendaïre” in cooperation with “Addict Events” and Roquebrune-sur-Argens council.