From 10 am to 6 pm, come to the square of the Medieval village to pay tribute to our Agriculture, discover the flavours or our region, get close to the farm animals, learn how our artisans work, have fun trying to win prizes, and meet the farmers who have come “fresh from the field” to share their enthusiasm and the authentic taste of their produce.
Spend the day reconnecting with those who work the land and with the animals, the seasonal fruit and vegetables and the culinary traditions of our beautiful region.
For a whole Sunday, come to meet the men and women who strive day-in, day-out to provide you with a healthy, varied diet.
On the menu for this day in the country!
* Meet the artisans, producers and farmers and watch them demonstrate their savoir-faire...
* Local farmers’ and artisans’ market with stallholders keen to protect the environment
* Gourmet tasting sessions to awaken your tastebuds...
* Aïoli competition organised by the Roquebrune retailers’ association
* Games and prizes to be won
* Donkey rides
* Farm animals and beehives
* Stands demonstrating composting techniques, no-waste methods, etc. to educate and promote awareness about sustainable farming and ecofriendly practices.
* Exhibition of scarecrows made by local children and residents of the care home
* treasure hunt organised in collaboration with the Tourist Office