In the 11th century, at the present church’s location, a chapel dedicated to Our
Lady was constructed. The first fortified house, around which was grouped the
population, was built at the same period.
It was in the 16th century, during the reign of François the 1st, that the church acquired its final dimensions. It was dedicated to the apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and consecrated in 1535.
In the 19th century, it was the object of pictorial decorations which reflected the style of the period. The building and most of its works of art are listed in the
inventory of historical monuments.
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours available permanentlyGuided individual tours available permanently
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on request
- Services : Pokestop