Château Vaudois is an exceptional Côtes de Provence vineyard in Roquebrune Sur Argens.
This exclusive setting, half way between Cannes and Saint-Tropez. is one of the highlights of the Provençal vineyards. Visit the estate and learn about its culture, wine heritage and the unusual history of its vineyards and wines.
Sign up for a wine tasting session, with commentary, a visit to the wine cellars and winery, or take a stroll through the vineyards and learn more about the culture and character of this rich land, shaped by its terroir and the men who tend to it.
Château Vaudois offers an idyllic and exclusive setting for a unique, bespoke event:.
- A variety of different spaces allowing for a wide range of combinations
- Exclusive hire of venue (1 event at a time)
- Exclusive caterer and organization of tailor-made event
- Personalized contact with our event manager
- Furniture included in the room rental rate
- Possibility of accommodation in a hotel ***** 3 minutes from the Château
- Proximity to main roads
Guided tours are available, by appointment, so you can discover more about the history of the estate, the different stages of wine making and enjoy a tasting session with 3 different wines.
Learn about the wine-making process and what happens behind the scenes, visit the cellar and barrel storage room and soak up the spirit of the place (and the wines!)
Introduction to the estate and its unique history.
Learn about the journey of the grape throughout the seasons, from the vine to the bottling process.
Visit to cellar and winery with introduction to winemaking techniques.
Presentation of the estate's wines and appellations.
Tasting session with commentary and chance to sample 3 of our estate wines (red, rosé and white)
- Languages of visits : EnglishFrench
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours on requestGuided individual tours on requestGuided inividual tours obligatoryIndividual tasting (charged for)
- Groups visits include : Unguided group tours on requestGuided group tours on requestGuided group tours obligatoryGroup tasting (charged for)
- Type of customers : GroupsGroupe Affaire/incentive (EN)
- Services : Sales on siteAccommodationRoom hireShopTourist brochuresGuided tours
- Equipments : Reception roomCar parkMeeting room
- Activities : Product tastingTemporary exhibitionShows
- Number of meeting rooms : 2
- Meeting rooms equipment : Video projectorPaper boardScreenWifi in roomTableChairAir conditioningRound tableRectangular tableHigh bar
- Labelisation : AOP Côtes de Provence
- Product type : Wines