What to do during the winter holidays?
This is the article you need to make the most of the destination during your February holidays! Between hikes, activities, stays and restaurants, there is no risk of getting bored! But just in case, we have prepared a small list to keep you busy and discover the destination!
Take the easy paths to discover the area!
What could be better than spending the day with your family in the middle of nature? It's a great opportunity to introduce children to the local flora and fauna. If you're lucky, you'll see foxes, rabbits and wild boar! Make the most of it: walk in the Esterel, discover the Gourbachin waterfall, Roquebrune-sur-Argens rock, walk in the Blavet Gorges, watch the migratory birds at the Villepey ponds, walk in the Saint Cassien lake...
All the circuits of the destination:Discover
Holiday activities: for young and old!
Discover our leisure activities to do alone or with the family during the February holidays:
- Swincar or electric mountain biking in the Esterel: an original way to get around and discover the most beautiful trails in the surrounding mountains.
- Passing your boating licence: Take advantage of your free time to pass your licence so that you can enjoy it this summer! Coastal or deep-sea licence, our programmes will make you ready to sail!
- Take an accompanied ride on a real vintage moped: Route de la Corniche d'or, Estérel massif, rediscover the sensations of your adolescence!
- A family horse ride: Supervised by experienced and qualified guides and instructors, share a pleasant moment with your family in a natural setting.
- An escape game with family or friends: Dive into another universe where digging and thinking are combined to solve enigmas.
More ideas? 500 activities await you here:
A day at the Thalasso
Take a moment to relax and unwind in our treatment centres on the French Riviera! Alone, as a couple, with friends or family, it's the perfect activity to recharge your batteries.Discover
Picnic with the family
The first beautiful days are here, the sun's rays are warming us up and we just want to enjoy the outdoors after those long months inside! And what could be better than a picnic to spend a good time with friends or family! Here are our suggestions for places to have lunch in the countryside, in places that are more or less accessible depending on what you want to do: on a hike, by a lake, on the beach, etc.
The best places to picnic:Discover
Enjoy a brunch
The perfect Sunday morning activity! Sweet, savoury, waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, smoothies, fruit, there is something for everyone. Enjoying a brunch is the perfect opportunity to get together and share a convivial moment.Discover
Other ideas for activities during the holidays:
- Orienteering at the Base Nature de Fréjus
- Discover the Street Art Trail of Saint-Raphaël
- Go to the Creative Talents Village in Puget sur Argens
- Participate in a workshop with the Recyclerie de Mamy Blue in Roquebrune-sur-Argens
You may be
Read on to discover the other articles on the Esterel Côte d'Azur blog