In a panoramic setting on the Côte d'Azur and Estérel, the VIAL family welcomes you to its Mimosa Forage from December to March and, its honey house with tasting.
After the visit and explanations, many local products are available at the shop: honey and its products, olive oil and local olives in jars, olive wood products, soaps scented with the smells of Provence (mimosa, lavender ..), eau de toilette (mimosa), confectionery, linens (embroidered: mimosa, Tanneron, Provence), syrup of mimosa or violet, pesto and many other delicious products!
Free visit all year from 10:30 am to 12:00am and 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Languages of visits : French
- Individual visits include : Guided individual tours available permanently
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on requestGroup tasting (free of charge)
- Type of customers : Walkers/hikers
- Capacity : Group : 45 max peopleGroup : 10 min people
- Services : Sales on siteCoach accessThemed tourTourist informationGuided toursOnline shop
- Environments : In the countryVillage 2 km awayOn a farm or small holdingSea view
- Activities : Product tasting
- Product type : Honey productsPlants and derivative products
You will also like
Escapade au pays du mimosa
SORTIE GROUPE : Profitez de cette journée pour visiter le massif du Tanneron et découvrir des paysages somptueux. L'après-midi, le village médiéval de Callian vous accueille pour une visite commentée de son patrimoine médiéval.Tanneron