Visit Michel VACHEROT, world renowned orchid grower, and find out how these magnificent and bewitching plants are created, and how they grow and reproduce, in our laboratory and our greenhouses.
Open throughout the year from Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 5pm (6pm in July and August). Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Open House Days the first weekend of March and December: free guided tours and potting workshops held over 3 days (from Friday to Sunday).
From 7th of July to 25th of August 2022, every Thursday evening at 6.30pm : guided tours followed by an opportunity to taste vanilla flavoured wine.
From September 2 to 9, 2022: guided tours every Friday at 10 a.m.
Covid-19 special services :
regular cleaning of sales area; large greenhouse so easy to implement social distancing measures
- Accepted animals
- Individual visits include : Unguided individual tours available permanentlyGuided individual tours on request
- Groups visits include : Guided group tours on requestUnguided group tours available permanently
- Capacity : Group : 60 max peopleGroup : 10 min people
- Services : Pets welcomeSales on siteCoach accessMotorhomes allowedShopTour free of chargeGuided toursSale on collective point of saleInternational exportHome deliveryOnline shopClick & Collect
- Equipments : Car park
- Activities : Activity
- Product type : Plants and derivative productsNon-food products
You will also like
Les secrets des orchidées - Sortie Groupes
EXCURSION GROUPE : Découvrez les secrets des orchidées de Raphaëlle Vacherot, qui perpétue la tradition familiale depuis 1886.Les Issambres (Roquebrune sur Argens)