Events in the summer of 2021
Find all the major events in the destination here. Here are the concerts and activities you should not miss this summer in Esterel Côte d'Azur.
Fireworks in the destination
Find here all the fireworks of the destination for this summer.
Concerts from 1st July to 31st August
- Bicentenary of Napoleon Bonaparte : opening show “Nabulio” on Tuesday 6 July 2021 at 9.30pm at the Santa Lucia harbour.
- The Lives of Saint-Raphaël : The 3rd edition will be held in the Agora of the Palais du Congrès and will welcome exceptional artists.
- Saint-Raphaël Jazz Festival from 8 to 13 July all over the city. Follow this link to discover the full programme.
- Concert of Kimberose on July 10th 2021 at the Agora of the Palais du Congrès as part of the 40th anniversary of the Jazz Festival
- The Crazy 80’s Party Live on July 17th 2021.
- Summer Vibes concert at the Fréjus Arena on July 26th 2021 and August 16th 2021 from 5pm to midnight.
Pays de Fayence :
- Roots of the lake festival in Montauroux on July 3rd 2021 for reggae lovers.
21 July to 10 September : Mas des Escaravatiers Festival
23 to 27 July : Saint-Jacques Festival with parades, funfairs, shows and dances and many other surprises!
25 July : Aïoli with Provencal dance entertainment (20€/pers)
August 4th : Illusion, humour and cabaret show on the Place Armand Fallières
14 August : Foam party with DJ Gregory on the Place Armand Fallières
Find the rest of the programme in all the communes in the Estérel Côte d’Azur agenda.