The concept ? During a day, Discover a wide range of water activities for free ! This day “open doors” You will test many leisure, attend demonstrations and do water baptisms.
Au programme ▶ paddle, aquagym, flyboard, buoys towed,,fr,flyboard à Saint-Aygulf,,pl, jetski, fishing, kitesurf, sea trip on a traditional sharp…
Day open to all, subject to availability and favorable weather.
Nouveautés 2019 !
- CHALLENGE FLOATING OBJECT ROWING : (9h) Paddle, kayak, pirogues… (buoys off, mattress) mandatory vests. 2 Departures from 9am : Base Nautique Santa Lucia Basic Boating Fréjus. Registration on site at Nautical Club of Santa Lucia from 8.00
- THE RUSH OF BUOY : (10h30) Alone or with others, we are waiting for a run of 300 meters… buoy. Numerous prizes for costume and wildest buoy ! Départ : Sablettes beach,,fr,minute walk from the train station of Saint Raphael Valescure,,fr,the Sablettes beach is a perfect compromise,,fr,This is the nearest beach to the center villle of Frejus / St Raphael with its,,fr,meter stretch of sand,,fr,do not hesitate,,fr,after a shopping session,,fr,will relax a few hours at the beach enjoying a delicious ice cream,,fr,showers,,fr,mattress hire,,fr,restaurants & amp; WC nearby,,fr,Parking Kennedy,,en,200m,,fr,In summer come early to park easily,,fr,Walk along the beaches of Frejus and enjoy the many benches and dark corners to enjoy a delicious ice creams homemade home,,fr,Pinocchio,,en,at the round-about,,fr,Many snacks and restaurants are located along this beach,,fr,enjoy it,,fr Fréjus à 10h30. Registration on site from 9:00 am. [More info HERE]
Water Program at St. Raphael
THE OLD PORT
- AMC CAPE GRACE : catamaran from 10h to 13h (subject to participants)
- Wave Azur : Wake board support output from 10am to 12pm and from 14h to 17h
- Taksea : Ride semirigid from 15:00
- nautical demonstrations : from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Freestyle jetski by the double champion of France Brice AVELLANEDA accompanied by Sébastien BRUNO, 3 times European champion endurance.
- Wake-board Julien PRUDENCIO, world champion of surfing wake.
- Parasailing, Kite surf, Wind foil, the sailing competition team of the NSRF, SNSM (National Society for Sea Rescue)
PORT SAINT LUCIA – Nautic base
- Municipal Sailing School : from 10.00 / 12.00 and 14.00 / 17h00 : discovery dinghies, catamaran
- Nautical Club from 10.00 / 12.00 and 14.00 / 17h00 : Discovery keelboat and collective boat
- HD MARINE from 10.00 / 12.00 and 14.00 / 17h00 : racing sailboat ride
- Kite Foil School de 14h00/17h00 : kite simulator
Water Program in Fréjus
- Discovery sailing boats on collective / paddle : Base Nautique Marc Modena, de 10h à 17h, gratuit (infos : 04 94 51 10 97)
- Out at sea on a sailboat for handicap bearer public : Home dock to the Harbor Port Fréjus, from 14h to 17h, Free by reservation at Le Chant des Dauphins (infos : 06 63 79 40 05)
- snorkeling / plongée : de 9h à 18h
- Snorkeling at 10am, 13h30, 16h reservation : 10€
- Departure bottled diving on reservation 35 € instead of 58 €
- Quai d'Octave, Aquatic Rando (infos : 04 83 09 90 35)
- Rental and helps mooring a boat key largo 24 : Coastal Permit required, 4 per session 50 € instead of 100 €. All inclusive. Reservations at Selestiboat (infos : 04 94 53 74 04)
- Pirogues polynesiennes : Base Nautique Marc Modena, from 9 am to 15h. Gratuit. (infos : 04 94 51 10 97)
- Introduction to Provencal jousts : de 14h à 18h, gratuit, next to the boardwalk Port Fréjus. Reservations at Hermes Joutes (infos : 06 09 40 55 61)
- Travel board / rides table / Flying electric board : de 10h à 17h – special date. Booking with Electro surfing (infos : 09 83 53 08 47)
- Thundercat : de 9h à 18h, 15€, Departure water slipway, Port Fréjus, French committee Thundercat.
- Baptism parasailing : from 11h to 17h, 1 Place offered by flight, Port Fréjus. Sublim Sky (infos : 06 09 53 85 16)
- paddle trips : Extreme Glide Event, de 10h à 17h, gratuit, Bd Algiers
- Boat trips on yachts : 10h – 17h, gratuit, Port Fréjus, Yacht Club Fréjus (infos : 06 11 17 92 05)
- semirigid boat rental sea water 230 with the possibility of buoy and wakeboarding : from 9h to 17h, board Session 2h, 50€ / person instead of 100 €, Azur Boat Council (infos : 04 94 52 12 59)
- Boat trip on traditional sharp : from 10h to 16h, Departures every 30 minutes for a boat trip on traditional sharp, 5€, Quai du Port Saint-Aygulf, Latin sails (infos : 06 03 03 09 55)
- Out at sea on boats : from 10h to 16h, gratuit, Quai du Port Saint-Aygulf, Assiation La Sasel, (infos : 04 94 97 40 06)
- Introduction to sea fishing on a boat : de 10h à 17h, Release 1h 2 h, regular departure, gratuit, Quai du Port Saint-Aygulf, Fishermen Association (infos : 04 94 97 40 06)
- Jet ski (adults) : de 10h à 17h, 30min, 50€ instead of 70 €, Jet fun Evasion (infos : 06 66 48 87 84)
- Kayak paddle : de 10h à 17h, 1h or 2h kayak ride / 2 places / 5€ instead of 20 €, along the path Sabliere Argens Fréjus, Kayak Paddle Fréjus (infos : 06 11 17 92 05)